Friday, May 29, 2015

Photos: Man who has spent N30m to look like a doll, undergoes surgery to have 'angelic wings'

A man who has spent more than 30 million naira on his quest to become a human Ken doll has gone under the knife to have 'wings' implanted into his back. Justin Jedlica, who says he won't stop having surgery until he is '100 per cent plastic', has had 190 operations, not including the latest one, among them five nose jobs, shoulder implants and a chin augmentation.

His latest operation involved having four implants, all self-designed, placed inside his back in a bespoke procedure designed to 'give the illusion of wings'.'My back implants are one-of-a-kind as I designed and handcrafted each piece to make sure they matched the Ken doll aesthetic,' explains Mr Jedlica.'I designed the surgery to have one huge implant under the muscle and on top of that I had two small implants stacked on top of the other. I wanted the effect of having wings on my back.' Slovakian-born Mr Jedlica, 34, was filmed prior, during and after the operation for U.S reality TV series, Botched.

'He's had hundreds of surgeries done,' explains surgeon, Dr. Leif Rogers. 'The reason he found me is that I was willing to try something that has never been done before.' The experimental procedure involved having one huge implant placed beneath the muscle on his back with further implants stacked on top of the muscle on both sides.

'I’ve had nearly ever part of my body worked on.I have a reputation of being one of the most extreme plastic surgery addicts in the world and I love continuing to push the limits.As an artist I've always enjoyed drawing and sculpting and for me plastic surgery is an extension of my creativity ,'Jedlica said. 



SOURCE DAILYMAIL