Thursday, May 14, 2015

Flowking Stone challenge sarkodie for a Rap Battle

flowking stone
Flowking Stone revealed that, he is ready to battle the BET award winner sarkodie one on one
He said “I see Sarkodie as a brother; when he was coming up, we already had One Gallon and we also had other tracks as well. I remember the comparison started when people heard him on You Dey Craze, which was when Asem and I dropped Give Me Blow. Twist in Ghana started around that era, so he’s my friend. If there’s a comparison between Sarkodie and I, it should be me and Eminem in the whole world because as a rapper I will give you all the factors of rap or all the various components of rap in the same verse
although Sarkodie is a very good rapper but I’m ready for a rap battle with him.” i am ever ready to  face him one on one .