Sunday, December 14, 2014

See how to Make Ogbono Soup- pictures

Have you ever longed for a particular food for what seems like forever?
I was in a situation where all I have to eat is a non Nigerian meal, until I set out to change that. Below is the achievement.

Items for the soup.
1. Meat. Made up of beef, cow foot, gizzard and goat meat.
2. Dried fish
3. Dried Prawns
4. Ogbono







 

Now to the business of the day, I know goat meat takes longer to get soft, so also the cow foot. so I steamed them separately.

Step 1. Steaming goat meat
Step 2. Steaming cow foot
Step 3. Added the beef, then later the gizzard into the pot steaming the goat meat.
Step 4. Then I add the cow foot to the pot containing the beef, gizzard and goat meat, so that they all have the same flavor.



Step 5. Add the quantity of water as desired into the steaming pot, add pepper, maggi and salt
Step 6. Now Oil
Step 7. I kept the dried fish and prawns in a bowl containing hot water, before adding it to the steaming pot.
Step 8. There was only about 9 prawns in the sachet, since I wanted the prawns for its flavor, I decided to blend the head of the prawns instead of throwing it away



 Step 9. After letting the pot boil for a while, now added the Obgono
Step 10. Then the Okra

And after letting it boil for like 2 minutes my soup was ready.
food is ready, what would I do without my Garri n soup.

Thanks for viewing, corrections if necessary on how to make the soup better next time is highly welcomed.


 wow it's delicious believe me... what do u all think? your comments are highly needed.