Thursday, October 16, 2014

tonto dikeh shares pain for missing chibok girls

 
The big Nigerian nollywood actress shares a sad status on missing chibok girls 
read what she posted on facebook....
2day mark it 6 gud monthz since our girlz were kidnapped n iz a big shame to me n 2 u reading diz cuz 98% of uz az actually 4gotten abt d galz, iz a big shame 2 me cuz I jst saw the tweet of d 1st lady of America b4 I actually realize 2day make it 6months Chai Chai der iz God ooo! Al u readin diz should b ashamed of ur self including me (excluding nn Nigerianz), for nn been a Real Nigerian Cuz really Nigerian dnt giv up on each oda, a real Nigerian stand firm n fight 4 each oda! Im nt scared to go to d forest n look 4 diz galz but wat if I got caught n they ask me "Chai Shey na only u waka cm" wat will I say??"" so palz I want we al 2 get up n fight for our galz ‪#‎bringbackourgirls‬ #bringbackourgirls #bringbackourgirls #bringbackourgirls ‪#‎EasyLionEasyTiger‬ ‪#‎YOLO‬ ‪#‎Pokolee‬